Wednesday 25 April 2007

Due to Popular demand!!!

Due to popular demand I bring you a short Pug pup update! Heh heh! The pups will be two weeks old this week...doesn't time fly?! Mum is still waiting for some new pics from the puggy lady because her camera broke and she had to get a new one - th horror!!!!!!!

I do have a photo of mummy Lilly with the pups, though they are only a day old in this picture. Aren't they sweet?


I still don't know if I'm getting a brother or sister...I wish the mum's would hurry up and decide!!! There is a debate going on at the moment because if we have a boy mum gets the pick of the three boys, but if we have a girl we just have to have whichever one the puggy lady doesn't choose to keep. Tough choice!!!

As for names (Suki!!!!), a boy will be Percy and a girl will be Poppy.

Mum is very excited...I am too but I hope the new pug doesn't taunt me like Sunshade's little brother!!!!! I'll let you guys know when I have anymore puggy news.

licks,
Toby

6 comments:

Nessa Happens said...

Ooo Ooo, I'm getting a brother! Visit my blog for pictures!

Sunshade said...

Go for the girl, speaking from experience, but again, it might just be this particular boy...

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Suki & Joey said...

I like those names :) I don't know if you should get a boy or a girl, but I know from my own experience that males tend to get along better with females. We adopted a male puppy from the pound a year ago and Twix just hated him. He attacked him like crazy and we had to bring him back. He was never like that with Suki.

It could just be Twix's weird personality, there are plenty of male dogs that get along fine :) Good luck with whatever you decide.

Oh, and Lily looks so cute!
Katy

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Ooh Toby, is there any puggy news? I bet they are still teeny tiny!

I hope all is good with you.

Oh, & I've tagged you. See my blog for your mission!

Licks
Oscar x

Suki & Joey said...

Hey Toby,
How are the pups? I bet they're almost ready to come home, now, right? :) YAY!

Puggy kisses
Suki

milly said...

hello, toby. Im milly heeeheee im lots of fun and would love for our mums toget together and go for a walk with us some time. My mum emily sais yor lots of fun, and i bet you are!!
woofs of love to toby and co.
milly xxxx