Monday 16 April 2007

Sorry!

Sorry I've not been blogging much guys - it's that horrible time of year when mum has to do MORE exams at university! I think they're working her far too hard personally! I've been having a great time in this lovely weather though - as I'm sure all my British blogging pals have!

A very important announcement first - The PUG PUPS ARE BORN! Yey! Lovely Lilly gave birth to three boys and two girls on 12th April. Mum almost cried when she heard the news because 12th of April was Tramps birthday! It must be a sign! I think that I'm going to be having a sister...I'll keep you updated!

Soo.....what have I been up to! I've been spending most of my days hanging around the beach and the park.

Playing fetch....

Enjoying splashing in the sea....

Playing catch....

And also chilling out!


Because it is getting hot now mum bought me a paddling pool - yey! I just love the water sooo much! I was so so excited when she put it up that i punctured the top ring...oops! mum says she'll fix it though, and I've got a bigger pool which may go out in the garden later in the summer if i'm lucky!


On Wednesday I went to a Get Together with my labrador friends from the Labrador Forums. There were just a few of us - the big GT isn't until August...that is going to be MINDBLOWING! Hee hee!

When we got there I was very excited, especially when I saw all the other labbies. Their hoomans were all very nice too but I was more interesting in my doggie friends! Here are some photos of our fantastic day!

This handsome chappie is Harry - he loved that stick! No-one was having it!

He wasn't very interesting in playing with anyone...he just wanted his hooman to throw his stick, but he was still nice. I stopped Wez, one of the other doggies, from taking his stick because I knew he like it so much!

There's Eddie and Gracie - they are Lab crosses.

I don't think Gracie liked me too much but Eddie let me sniff him a bit!


This lovely gent is called Pudsey - he is being looked after by one of the nice hoomans.

He has VERY bad hip dysplasia so mum told me to be gentle with him. I licked him all over his face - I think he liked it. Considering he has such baddy hips he ran around a lot and seemed to have a lot of fun. Everyone loves Puds!

The little guy here is Finlay the Flat Coated Retriever pup

He is just twelve weeks old and, I have to say, very cute! All the lady hoomans wanted to cuddle him...hee hee!

The two doggies I got along best with were Wez and Toby (yep another Toby!!!). Toby is a black lab pup who is almost four months younger than me but he wanted to play, play, play and I wasn't complaining!

I had a great time with him! He gave me a run for my money for the title of tinker though...he ran off and stole a little boys sausage roll from his family's picnic! Oops! Even I wouldn't go that far.....hee hee!


I thought Wez was fantastic! He is a rescue lab (possibly a cross) and he is only just a little bit older than me so we ran around chewing each others faces as teenage labs like to do! We are well and truly mates now!


As I'm sure you can see, we all had a fab time! I think the hoomans did too - I can't wait for the next GT!

Sorry for the picture overload but I like showing off my friends! I'll write again when I can - we'll have to see what happens with mum and her silly exams...meh!

Licks,
Tobster
x

4 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Best of luck to mum for her exams!

Aw, how exciting that the puglets have been born. You must post some photos when you get some.

Looks like you had a fab day at the beach with your new friends, hope you get to meet some of them again soon.

Licks
Oscar x

Lady Kaos said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your sister! I'm sure she's very cute.
I am going to try to convince my parents to get me kiddie pool this year. I'd have to have a hard plastic one though cuz one like yours wouldn't last long. I get a little too excited sometimes. The deal was, when the grass comes in I get a swimming pool. The grass is never going to come in!!!!! Mom doesn't want me making a huge muddy mess with my pool, but no matter what Mom and Dad do, the grass won't grow! I'm going to work on them really hard for a swimming pool. The neighbors have one and their yard is worse than ours!
Kaos

Sunshade said...

OMG OMG.... you are getting a stinky.... Mum is so excited for you and your mom, cause she says it's so much fun and CONGRATULATIONS!!

I, on the other hand know exactly what's ahead for you... you know, lots of sharing, face biting, following, copying... etc. Good luck buddy!

OH hey, are you coming to the DWB's Wine, Cheese & CHAT Pawty??? Come check out my blog for details!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Suki & Joey said...

Looks like you had a great time at the GT!

I'm so relieved the puppies were born without any complications. Were the puppies born naturally or did Lily have a c-section?

Post some pics as soon as you get some cuz we all want to see the little cuties!

Puggy kisses
Suki