Saturday 24 February 2007

Kongs, Kongs, glorious Kongs!

Hey everyone!

I know...I've been a bad pup and not blogged for ages but it's not my fault! My mum has been hogging the computer to do all her university work and so I've been stuck tapping my paws and waiting for AGES! One is not amused....humph!

So...what's been happening with me? I keep growing and growing....heh heh! It's fun! I'm still ocassionally snacking on my own poo but I'm getting better and I'm still kong destroyer extrodinare! Check this out...

I turn eight months old tomorrow! Wow...doesn't time fly! I'm having a great time the older I get though because, even though I am prone to teenage tantrums I've started to realise that the more I listen to mum the more freedom I get. We went out to a big new park today so I was a bit overexicted and pulled to try and chase after other dogs and some big duck type things that mum called Geese...but she said they'd eat me for breakfast so I stayed well away! I had to wear my Gentle Leader for a little while until I calmed down but once I'd got the inital rush out of my system we both enjoyed ourselves. I had a good game of fetch off the lead too...I love playing fetch!

I'm also going to start going to a new obedience school. Mum has wanted me to do the Kennel Clubs Canine Good Citizen awards since she got me but couldn't find a club that did the awards. Just a few days ago we found a club that is just starting offering the KC awards so I'm starting there next week and I'm so excited! I just love training classes and hopefully I'll do my Bronze very soon. They also run agility classes there so when I'm old enough to start agility it means I won't have to go looking for a seperate agility club. Woo hoo! Isn't life great when you're a labrador pup....ABSOLUTELY!

Licks,
Teenaged Tobster

2 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hey Toby, glad you're back, I've missed you! I just got my silver award at puppy class, & I'm starting in the big boy class next week.

I can't believe you managed to do that to a black Kong! Very impressive (bet mum doesn't think so!)

Licks
Oscar x

Nessa Happens said...

wow. I still have my first baby kong and I haven't destroyed it! You must have some fantastic chompers!