Sunday 4 February 2007

One of those days


I was just sitting here chilling so I thought I'd blog a bit....

Yesterday I was having, what mum calls, 'one of those days'. All morning I caused havoc..hee hee - it's so much fun being a puppy! I started up by waking up and crying to get up at about 6.30am, which is the last thing mum wants on a Saturday morning (so she tells me...). So we got up and I think I must have got out of bed the wrong way because by lunchtime I'd stolen an unlimited number of socks and eaten a piece of one of mums Rachmaninov CDS....ooops! I hope it doesn't make me ill! Then, to top it all...mum left me in the kitchen for just under two hours and I pulled a bowl of papers and odds and ends off the unit (her own fault for not clearing it properly I say!) and shredded my little heart out. I don't really know why I did it - I've been on my own there for three hours on my own and never done anything of the sort...I just put it down to having a bad day!

On the bright side my new Buster cube arrived (Thanks to my buddy Oscar for suggesting my mum should get me one!) - I love it! Mum hasn't got a picture of me with it yet but she said I can have one to put on here and soon as she takes one. In more toy related news I have to go up a kong size to XL red and progress to Black large because a) I'm a big boy now andd b) I keep on tearing up large red ones! Ooops! Mum's not happy about that because they cost so much and says I'm a spoilt brat. LOL! I guess I am really!

I had a bit of a nasty experience in the week too. I was in the park with mum on my long line lead (I've been confined to it for a while because my recall was ggoing down hill!! My bad!) and mum saw a Jack Russell coming with her hooman. She put me in a sit-stay to try and keep me calm as the dog passed but I couldn't help it and I stood up to take a better look as she got close and the little witch sunk her teeth into my nose! OWWWWWW! The hooman told mum she was 'a bit nippy' - a BIT NIPPY! She was hanging off my muzzle and wouldn't let go! NIPPY?! Well, her owner got her off after what seemed an eternity and I figured out it wasn't that bad really so I tried to go back and make friends with the JR but my mum wasn't having any of that and she pulled me away to check that I was alright. I can't say I reccommend the experience but it could have been worse!

Thats enough for now - the beach is calling me!

Licks,
Tobster
x

1 comment:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hey, you like to sleep upside down too! it's so comfy isn't it?

Oops, sounds like you had the real Toby Tinker streak going on this weekend! Mum got me a sample packet of the Ocean Fish flavour of my usual food yesterday but it sent me hyper, so guess I won't be having that one again.

Glad you got your Buster Cube, well done to your mum.

Licks
Oscar x