Wednesday 24 January 2007

The big scary Water

I'm a Labrador right? Well mum can't figure out why I'm not going mad over water...but I just wasn't sure about it until yesterday when mum took me to the beach (where we go a few times a week) armed with her big wellies and ploughed into the sea with me...hee hee! she looked so silly!

But I do follow her everwhere so in I went...just a little way but it turned out to be lots of fun and I can't wait to go again! I'm not a reject doggy after all! Yey!!!

Here's some pictures of me having lots of fun:


What the hell is that?!


Thow the stick mam! Throw it!!!!


Look mum I fetched you a nice shiny shell!


Oh my God! It's going to eat me!!! Run for your lives!!!!


Hey...this isn't so bad! I could get used to this....


WOO HOO!!!!


Very tired now....

So pups, if your mum and dad don't take you to the beach bark at them until they do - it is the bestest place in the entire world.

And....water is way cool!!!

Licks,
Tobster
xx

1 comment:

thepodule said...

Hello Toby,

My name is `pudding the poodle!
You look very nice, want to go chasing seaweed some time?
Bye for now!

Pudding