Monday 22 January 2007

My story so far...



Hello everyone!

My name is Toby, or my 'posh' KC name is Hilarious Hurley Burley. I am a Chocolate Labrador and I am Seven months old today! I live with my mum and her parents in South Wales, UK.

I was born in Lampeter and raised with my four brothers and three sisters who were all chocolate. My dam is a very pretty labrador lady and quite small but I loved her very much and I never met my sire because he lived a long way away. I think he must have been very handsome which is why I am so gorgeous. Hee hee!

When I was eight weeks old my mum came to choose one of us. Our breeder let us out of our puppy run so we could run around the garden and my mum could pick who she wanted. All my brothers and sisters went galloping off but when I saw my mum I loved her straight away so I trotted up to her, wagged my tail and sat on her foot. She picked me up and took me into the kitchen so she could play with me a bit - it was lots of fun and soon she decided to take me home.



Once I was at home I settled in really well. I love my house and garden and I follow my mum everywhere she goes. She says I'm a real velcro dog...I'm not quite sure what that means but she seems to like me being one! My favourite things are my mum, food, kongs, squeaky toys, food, walks, food, playing fetch and more food! I think that all the food has made me grow really fast...I started sprouting up really quickly and became a little troublemaker...



...but I've got a very cute face so mum finds it difficult to stay angry at me! Life is never dull with me around - I'm always into something! I'm always helping out at home - I like to try and help mum strip the wallpaper in the hall but she never seems very happy about that...hmm.

My fave walk is to the beach - I love the beach and now that I'm getting a bit older I like to go splashing in the sea too - the colder the better! but I'll write about that another day...it's a hard life being such a handsome labrador puppy you know...

Licks,
Tobster
xx

1 comment:

Nessa Happens said...

Hi Toby! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've read yours and you seem like a really cool guy - shame you live so far away or we could go play at my beach club. Well, it's my people's beach club but they say all the time that I'm its King so I think that makes it mine. Here's a picture of my mum and I there when I was six months old:

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l291/vraby/Nanook/mamabeach6month.jpg

Stay in touch, mate!