Monday 23 April 2007

I love my granny!

I love Granny! If mum says 'let's go see Gran' I get all waggy and do the labrador bum waggle! Gran is my mum's gran, but I call her gran too. She is loads of fun considering she is an old hooman!

When me and mum come back from the park most mornings we go to see Gran because her house is on our route home. When we get there I make a big fuss of her and then she gives me a biscuit!!! A HOOOMAN BISCUT! Woooo! But first she makes me sit nicely while she finds a nice biccie for me!

Then she makes me sit AGAIN while she breaks it up and I have to do something like give paw before I get any! Aye aye aye these hoomans make us work hard!

Then....BISCUIT!!!! Woooooo!!! I Love you granny!!!

If I'm really good Gran will play fetch with me in the garden. she isn't as quick and exciting as mum but I know she is old and I think she enjoys playing with me. Granny loves dogs but she doesn't think she can look after one on her own anymore because she has really bad abnimus....or something strange like that! (Mum - athritis).




Isn't my Granny great? I LOVE YOU GRAN!!!

Licks,
Tobes

6 comments:

Lady Kaos said...

Grandma's are the best!!!!!
Kaos

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aww, your granny looks so lovely! And how great that she still plays fetch with you!

Licks
Oscar x

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Tobes, You're a granddog! Cool. Grandmas always have the best cookies.

Sunshade said...

What a lucky boy you are, your granny TOTALLY spoils you!! But then again, who wouldn't with that face of yours?

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Suki & Joey said...

Oh, that was so sweet, Toby. That made my mommy cry cuz her grandma passed away last November. She says she was very sad. But I'm so happy you have one to play with! I call my mommy's mommy "grandma", so I guess I have one, too! :)

How are the puppies? Have you decided on a girl? What about names? I'm so excited!
Puggy kisses
Suki

Ari_1965 said...

Great pictures of your grandma and the lab. She looks like she's a fun lady.