Thursday 5 April 2007

I'm baaaaack!

I'M BACK! WOOO!!

Hiya pups! Mum fetched me home today - I was soooo glad to see her! I missed her millions and millions and millions! I missed all my hooman family and my house so much even though I was only gone a day! The vet people and the nurses were very nice to me. All the ladies fell to my charms, but what do you expect? Hee hee!

I'm OK now but I have big shaved patches on my legs where I had big needles in my legs and a biiiig shaved bit on my tummy where the vet poked me and put a funny cold thing on my tummy (mum - she scanned him).

I had to stay in a crate with loads of other doggies around me so I was quite happy with a waggy tail and with the nice medicine and drippy thing in my leg I soon started to feel better. This morning the nice nurse lady took me for a walk and I went for a poo which was nice because I hadn't been for two whole days - I thought my tummy was going to explode!

Now that I'm home I have special tablets to take (again) and I have to stay on special Royal Canin wet food. I didn't know food could be so wet and sloppy! I don't think I ever want to eat biscuits again...yum yum!

When I got home I was sooo excited that I ran round and round the garden...

Then I played in my paddling pool, and I played fetch with mum, and I did a labrador bumtuck around because I was sooo happy. When we went inside I played...

and played some more and gave everyone tons of kisses and loves and then I was sooo tired that I went to sleep. It was a hard day after all!

Lots of licks,
On-the-mend Tobster
x

4 comments:

Suki & Joey said...

Oh, you poor baby! I hope you get well soon!

I noticed you posted the video of the pug squealing while watching dogs on tv and I must warn you...mom thought I was going to be quiet (and I usually am) but I do occasionally get excited and I have squealed like that before. I just did it yesterday when I was out for a walk and saw another dog that mom wouldn't let me get close to! Not fair!

Anyway, Twix barks A LOT more than me, so I don't think you'll have anything to worry about :)

Lady Kaos said...

Welcome back Toby!!! It's good to see you're back to your lab self. I hope it doesn't happen again! they shaved a lot of hair off you!!!!! Hope it grows back soon.
Hilary

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Phew Toby, so glad you are feeling better. You gave mum quite a scare you know.

Enjoy the lat bit of your Easter weekend buddy.

Licks
Oscar x

Sunshade said...

Oh Tobes... I'm so sorry you weren't feeling well, but I see you're now feeling much better and that makes me happy!!!

I'm gonna get mum to shave my belly too just like yours, I think I'll be much cooler that way since my curls make me hot hot HOT all the time ..hehe.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade