Wednesday 4 April 2007

From Toby's Mum

Hi to all pups, mums and dads out there! My boy is ill! On Monday he had some nasty diahorrea again and all last night he cried and moaned. This morning he didn't want to get up, he groaned when he tried to bend or lie down and he didn't want his walk. I took him straight to the vets and she admitted him for x-rays and to go on a drip because he was de-hydrated (he wouldn't drink). The vet scanned him for any blockages this afternoon, but they've found nothing, so they think it is just a bad bout of gastro entronitis which caused him so much pain this morning, especially because he wouldn't go to the loo (possibly due to the pain).

Anyway...he's going to be off his blogging for a while whilst we get him sorted out and all better. I'm really worried about my boy, as I'm sure you can imagine. He is being kept in overnight for observation - the longest he's ever been away from home. He should be home tomorrow afternoon and I'll give you all an update when I know anything.

Rachel
(Toby's mum)

2 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Oh no, poor Tobes. I'm not surprised he was crying bless him.

Hopefully after some fluids he will be feeling much perkier & looking forward to being home again.

Do please let us know how he is.

Love to you both.

Katy & Oscar x

Lady Kaos said...

OH NO! I hope Toby feels better soon! I'll send some good doggie vibes to him.
Kaos