Tuesday 20 March 2007

My tummy and mum's memories

Hello pups! I'm glad to report that I am feeling good and perky again! The nice vet man I saw yesterday said that the washing line I ate a while back (oops) had probably irritated my insides as it passed through me so he gave me an injection and some tablets for mum to give me. I was a brave boy and didn't move a muscle while he gave me the injection even though it REALLY hurt! I am sooo brave! :) I don't mind taking tablets because mum hides them in bits of chicken (she thinks I don't know - hee hee!).

Today I'm feeling much more myself - running round like a loony and going out on long walks. I even mustered up the energy to carry a big stick around with me in the park and I've been to the beach too! Yey!



Mum isn't such a happy bunny today though - she says it is almost a year since my big brother, Tramp, who I never knew, went to heaven. Mum has been making a video of him and crying so I've been giving her extra big hugs and kisses. He looked like he was so much fun - I wish I had known him. Here's a video of him - our mum misses you lots Tramp my man! Hope you are OK where you are...



Licks,
Tobster

1 comment:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

You ate a washing line?! Good going Tobes! So far I have eaten (among other stuff) 3 washing up sponges, 2 socks, tin foil, bottle tops, a Heinz ketchup sachet (puked that up the other night), half a wicker basket, lots of tissues & plastic bags...I could go on. Mum reckons I am half Airedale, half goat! I am getting better now I'm older.

Glad you are feeling better. Well done for being so brave at the vets.

Give mum lots of snuggles while she's feeling sad about Tramp. He certainly was a handome little guy.

Licks
Oscar x