Saturday 3 March 2007

The Big GT!

Mum told me some very exciting news today! Our wonderful Labrador forum holds their annual Get Together in August and there are usually somewhere between 100 and 150 hoomans and LABRADORS! And mum says we can go! Woo hoo!!! 150 labradors...can you imagine?! How cool will that be! Sooo exciting!!!

I'm just chilling out at the moment - I went with mum to University today to see some of her friends who work at the Egypt Centre because they haven't seen me since I was a little pup and now I'm 8 months old! Mum took my measurements on my 8 month birthday and I'm now 23 inches to the shoulder, 26 inches from the base of my collar to the top of my tail and I weigh about 30kg. Wowzer!



Anyway...I'll write more in a few days but I'm worn out now so I'm going to settle down on my fave chair with a raw hide. Have a good weekend guys!

licks,
Tobster

4 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Whoa, that's a lot of labs! Make sure you stay close to mum so she doesn't lose you.

Did you see on my blog that I went to an Airedale show last weekend. It was cool to see so many other 'Dales - including 3 brothers & my dad!

Licks
Oscar x

Rachel said...

Yes I did see it - looks like you had loads of fun with all the other 'dales! You were lucky to meet your brothers and your Dad too - I don't know where my brothers and sisters are, unfortunately.

Sophie Brador said...

Wow Toby! You're as cute as I was when I was a puppy. My mom was a chocolate lab and my dad a Chesapeake Bay retriever. It's anyone's guess why I'm a beautiful blonde. I love that you can bark/count. Have fun at that big lab party you are going too. Wish you lived closer to me.

Nessa Happens said...

So neat! I'm going to the Canadian Newfoundland Specialty in May - there will be MILLIONS of Newfs mama said (at least it will seem like millions) and I get to stay in a hotel again! I like staying in hotels...

Licks

'Nooks