Friday 16 March 2007

Poorly bad....

Well, we've had a great couple of days here. The weather has been lovely, just like summer and I've been enjoying spending lots of time out in the fields or down on the beach which is my most favourite place in the world! Mum managed to get a video of me on the beach but it's not very good because she used her mobile phone and I was on my long lead because I kept on trying to chase after a border terrier that didn't want to be my friend - she was very anti-social...can't think why! Although I used to be scared of the water I now dive straight for it when we get on the beach...I still do a bum tuck away from the sea as it comes in though because it's a great game! The rock pools at the top of the beach are my favourite though!



I love playing with my squeaky ball on the beach too...but because I don't get to play with it in the house (because mum says I would chew it up! Me?! NEVER!) sometimes I don't want to bring it back! Hee hee! I'm a good retriever really...honest! I fetch mum everything...slippers, the phones, remotes...socks! What more could you ask!



Anyway...despite having these lovely few days yesterday I started to feel a bit poorly. I have a very sore bottom and had some really bad runny poos with a little bit of blood in so today I'm being starved which is flipping miserable! Though I do feel better not having anything in my tummy at the moment...Needless to say I'm feeling very sorry for myself and me and mum are trying to catch up on sleep because she had to sit up with me last night because I had to keep running for the loo! I'm going to have some chicken and rice tomorrow but mum said if I'm not any better by then we'll go and see the nice vet lady. I like her - she gives me liver treats...yum! I'm so hungry! Wah!



Lots of licks,
Toby

1 comment:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

The beach looks great fun Toby(apart from anti-social doggies!). I don't get dogs like that either. Why can't everyone just want to play?! I REALLY want to go to the beach!

Hope your tum feels better. Mine has been great since I started my new food. Before that I had loads of runny tums & I know it's no fun. You look so sorry for yourself in the 2nd video, poor Toby.

Licks
Oscar x