Tuesday 27 March 2007

Park-time!

I realised that I'm always writing about going to the beach, which is usually my afternoon/evening walk but I never write about going to the park where I go every morning! It is such a nice place with loads of grass to eat! I love the grass!

Every morning I get up with Mum and have my breakfast - yummy Burns! Num num num!

Then I have a nap for about an hour while my tummy settles and mum has her own breakfast. Then it is WALK TIME! Woo hoo!! Look at my impatient face...mum spends far too much time clicking that camera machine and not walking me!!

It takes a few minutes to walk from our house to MY park. Mum thinks it's important for me to walk on the streets because it keeps my nails short and teaches me to behave when walking around other doggies. It is sooo difficult to walk past them without stopping to say hello! I do think it's important too - otherwise I wouldn't get a chance to sniff where all the other pups have been leaving nice smells! mmmmm!

Once we get to the park I'm usually allowed off my lead to wander and smell things but I have to pay attention to mum or she dissappears - I still haven't figured out how she does it but she used to scare me by hiding behind trees and silly things like that when I wasn't looking! So I tend to keep a close eye on her these days just incase she goes and does something daft! Hoomans! Tuch!

There is a big playing field at the top end of the park where I go to train and play fetch every morning. It is at the top of this picture but I couldn't go in there when this was taken because some hooman boys were playing football. The cheek of it - in MY park!

Here are some more pictures of the park...it was looking especially lovely yesterday afternoon - it was sooo sunny!


This is me playing in one of the smaller fields...sorry for all the photos but I do like to show off my park - I think it's fab!



This is the life - a shady spot under a tree and a good stick! Being a dog is grrrrrrrreat!


Later doggy bloggers!
Licks,
Tobster

5 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Nice park Toby. You mum sounds so similar to my mum what with the hiding that we've already talked about, and the street walking close to heel. I bet she makes you sit and wait at every kerb too, am I right?

Licks
Oscar x

Rachel said...

Oh yeah she does that too! I do it automatically now just to save the nagging! Heh heh!

Mums! Meh! : )

Sophie Brador said...

hey Toby, Nice park. It looks big and green. Everything a park should be.

Sunshade said...

WOW Toby, You have such nice places to go for your walkies!!! I love my beach walks tooooooo so much. Thanks so much for dropping by my blog, I'm gonna add you to my buddy list ok??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Rachel said...

Thanks for dropping by sunshade - I enjoy your blog...it makes me laugh! My mum likes Stinkys blog too but yours is better! Hee hee!

licks,
Toby