Friday 30 March 2007

Posers!

Mum has been going on and on about my Airedale friends Oscar, Sunshade, Jaffa and Maggie and their wonderful poses for pictures. I started thinking it must be a terrier thing, this posing, because I can't quite get the hang of it! I'm a gundog - I've got better things to do like retrieve things, point seagulls and roll in poo! Humph! And then Nanook starts posing so that puts pay to my 'I'm not a terrier' excuse!

Anyway, I thought 'I'll show her' so I've been trying my hardest to put in some good poses for photos - I'd like everyone to tell me what they think...have I got potential?

This is my serious, deep and artistic look....


My best 'I'm a good boy...I didn't chew the wallpaper - honest!' look...


My audition for Jaws Returns...


Showing off my chest muscles...


Feed me, feed me!


And last, but not least...my Sexay look...hee hee


What do you think guys?
(Mums note - he had to be bribed into most of these photos but he does have an inner show off it would seem!)

Licks,
Tobster
x

2 comments:

Lady Kaos said...

Hey Toby! I usally have to be bribed for a good pose, too. I agree that there are better things to do. There's all those birds that need flushed, the cat needs to be put in his place, perimeters need checked, the house also needs to be checked for signs of camping and hunting and the water dish needs played in. I don't think people realize how much a lab has to do in a day!
Kaos

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I like your photos anyway, but those are really good. You coat is so shiny!

Licks
Oscar x